Karibu Indigo Beach Zanzibar !
A genuine experience on the South East coast of Zanzibar. As you step into Indigo Beach Zanzibar, you will immediately feel that your holidays have started. If we have an advice for you, it would be to live barefoot, this is how you will spend your holidays. Forget everything, free your mind and spirit ! The resort shows simplicity through the turquoise of the lagoon and the immaculate white sandy beach, planted with coconut palms close to the small fishing village of Bwejuu.
- Airport Transfers (Arrival & Departure)
- 4 nights accommodation in an Ocean Front Bungalow on a bed & breakfast plan
- Aromatic Spice Discovery Tour - Discover why Zanzibar is named "spice island". on our guided walking tour. We'll head to Kizimbani and the nearest villages, about half an hour from Stone Town and discover the types of spices and tropical fruits (and even get to taste some exotic fruits!).
- Authentic Stone Town Walking Tour - Let's walk the streets of Stone Town together and customise the tour based on what you're interested in! We'll walk the path of the slave trade and peak at the antiques and souvenirs in the Stone Town markets. We'll make sure no stone is left unturned.
- Jozani Forest Tour - Jozani is the main forest in Zanzibar, The thickly forested wetland is a home for Red colobus monkeys that are rarely found in other parts of the world. Other attractions we'll be exploring are mangrove swamps with salt marshes and a huge variety of tropical trees, reptiles, birds and butterflies.
- Prison Island Tour - Just a short trip from Stone Town, you'll visit the white sandy beaches and beautiful coral reefs of Prison Island. You'll be amazed by giant land tortoises which you'll be able to feed.
- Dhow Sunset Cruise - Our sunset cruise leaves Stone Town in the late afternoon to cruise along the coast on a traditional sailing boat. This is a must-do.
Get a Quote
Interested in this package? Fill out the form and we'll get you a quote in no time →
4 Nights At The Manhattan Trimes Square
Best of Brazil
Rio de Janeiro, the former capital nestled between tropical mountains and sea, welcomes you. Let nature dominate at the Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge or on an Amazon river cruise, as you view pink do...
Rio De Janeiro - 4 Nights At a 4 Star Hotel
4 Nights in a Double Room B&B